Christmas Quilt's

Christmas Quilt's
Christmas Quilt's 2011

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Spiderman

This quilt was the hardest thing I have ever sewn together! I have been working on this quilt on and off for more than a month and I am so happy that it is finally finished.

The hardest part of this quilt was getting the black boarders to line up strait. Another challeng was the kind of fabric I used,black and blanket like, it pulled and stretched in every direction, making alignment very difficult! But, I did it! I got it done and I am so happy with the way it turned out.

On that note... I have compleated 4 quilt and have 4 more to go. I am at the half way point on the next one and then I move one to the "more difficult" quilt. I am realy looking forward to it. =]

Till next time, have fun sewing!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

2 comments:

  1. Yeah!! I am so happy you didn't chuck this one across the room and give up on it, lol!! It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I almost did chuck it. several times actualy! Lol

    ReplyDelete