Christmas Quilt's

Christmas Quilt's
Christmas Quilt's 2011

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Strawberry Shortcake

This is my latest creation and by far the easiest I have attempted. It is a Strawberry Shortcake themed rag quilt. From start to finish it took me about four hours. All there is to it is to sew the two layers of squares together with the seam sticking out on one side. It was so much fun to make and I cant wait to make another.

So, on and on I go! At the moment I am working on a receiving blanket sized quilt that has a Winnie the Pooh print. It is coming along nicely.
I have also done a Spiderman print quilt that I am half way done with. Boy - o - boy that quilt has been a pain in my neck! There were many complications but in the end I was very happy with what I made.

When I finish the next two I will share them with you. Hopefully I will be able to stay on track and finish them all on time.

Till next time, have fun sewing!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

1 comment:

  1. That is too cute!!! You'll have to show me how the rag quilt is done so I can try that one out. Simple is best for me when it comes to quilting, lol!

    ReplyDelete