Sunday, August 14, 2011
Princess and the Frog
YAY ME! I finished quilt number 1!
I am so excited to be done with # 1! when I started cutting and laying out this quilt the first thing I discovered was that I hadn't bought enough fabric. Well, I had bought enough but because of how I cut I ended up running out. After drawing up several different patterns I ended up with a completely different design than the one I had intended on making. In the end I was very happy with what I had made.
So now I going to get started on quilt # 2, hopefully it will go a little smoother. I will keep you updated with my progress.
Till next time, have fun sewing!