Christmas Quilt's

Christmas Quilt's
Christmas Quilt's 2011

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Quilt's


Woop, Woop! I did it! the Quilt's are done in time for Christmas! I thought this day would never come. I finished the first quilt in August and now it's December and I just compleated the last one. I am so very proud of myself, there were a few times when i thought to myself "I dont know if I will get these done...". I am so glad that i pushed myself, I sometimes work late into the night- 1, 2 and sometimes 3 in the morning i would be quilting. it was hard work but so worth my time. I can't wait to see the look on the kids faces when they see thier favorit character or colors on their quilts.




These are some burp rags I made to go along with the Winnie the Pooh quilt I made a few months/weeks ago. I dont remember exactly how long ago I made it but, I just made these and I think the set in going to look very nice together.



Dun-dun-dun-dun (in a sing-song voice)! Here it is! This is the back of my son's quilt, it is the part of the quilt that took me the longest to make. Laying it out took me about 5 hours! Once it was layed out I had to number each row so that I made sure to sew them in the right order. OMG! It was a lot of work and somewhere along the way a few of the rows moved out of order and I would have to do another quick lay out of a few rows. But look at it now! Doesnt it look so nice!? Well, I think it looks nice...

I still have to make the front part (so I guess I'm not realy done) but that will only take a few hours because I am just going to border a pannel. Then it's off to quilting and binding, so another day of work and it will be ready. I will post pics once it is fully and compleatly done.

Thanks for coming along on this adventure with me!

Till nest time, have fun sewing!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!! Doing a happy dance for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Quite an achievement. Can't wait to read about their reactions!

    ReplyDelete