Christmas Quilt's

Christmas Quilt's
Christmas Quilt's 2011

Monday, January 2, 2012

My Favorit Christmas Gifts

I was so excited to receive these two gifts. The first gift I got was given to me from a Secret Santa (my sis-inlaw) and she got me an OLFA 60mm rotary cutter. I was very excited! The next gift was from my Dad, it is a hand me down but I was still very excited. He gave me his semi used camera. This gift was exciting because 2 years ago my camera was "lost" during the clean up of a car accident I was in and I was so upset about all the pics I "lost" that I never replaced my camera. So, this camera was the best thing anyone could have given me.

I hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year!

Till next time, have fun sewing!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment