Christmas Quilt's

Christmas Quilt's
Christmas Quilt's 2011

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Lunch

This school year both of my children have lost their snack/lunch bags and have, for a few months, been throwing their snacks in a pocket of their backpack. I started to feel bad anout this, thinking to myself "what kind of Mom lets their kids have loose food in their backpack?". The problem is, I didn't want to spend more money on something that they treat like a soccer ball, at times. So this was my solution! I made them lunch bags from spare fabric, how smart am I!? To top it off, I made the sacks out of fabric that has characters they like. So now I am hoping they will take better care of their bag.

Till next time, have fun sewing!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment